Thursday, February 01, 2007

Free web hosting!

I was searching for a website which provides us a free hosting, and that is also without imposing their ads. I have tried so many sites, but didn’t get the satisfaction. Ultimately I found one of the website AXcities, which provide us:

  • NO ads on user pages!
  • 1000 mb of storage space.
  • Free www.axhost.com/you domain.
  • Instant account activation.
  • Easy to use file manager.
  • 10 MB file size limit.
  • PHP files allowed (PHP 4.4).
  • Knowledgable customer support.
  • Much much more!

So I have just created one site (But yes it is a page of their site, not my own domain, but who cares!) for submitting the articles, hence I have given the name of articles home. I have not yet created the home page but I have created the forum section, in which any user can submit their own article, and then other members will review their article and if they found it good then we will post it in the main section of the article home. So I thought that I will not check the every article submitted by users, as normally happen in the case of article’s site, our site will create a new trend of article review from the community. And ultimately only articles of 3-4 good reviews can only get the chance to be placed in the main site. Also in the beginning we can choose some articles of less standard as good too, but with time we will make the process tight. Let’s build the community for the article review. We will surely create the path for others.

For our submission guidelines please click here!

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home